Cut and loop pile machines will take 3-5 business days to fulfill.
The perfect set-up if you’ve never tufted before, our tufting kit include the three components you’ll need to get started. Choose between our standard cut or loop-pile tufting machines (AK I or AK II) in the drop-down menu.
- 1 wooden 30″ x 30″ Instant Tufting Frame, which clamps to any standard table. Yarn feeder and screws included. Ships flat but easy to assemble.
- 1 low-pile tufting machine: either an AK-I Cut-Pile OR AK-II Loop-Pile*
- 1 yard of Primary Tufting Cloth (enough to make four 28” x 28” projects on the Instant Tufting Frame)
- A 30 day warranty including parts and labor (to extend your warranty, check out our one-year service package)
Kit does NOT include:
- Phillips head screwdriver to assemble frame
- C-clamps or bar clamps, recommended for securing frame to tabletop. (Learn more here.)
*Not sure which machine is right for you? Check out this useful comparison chart and demonstration video.