The KRD-I combo tufting machine is a versatile, top-of-the-line tool for creating both cut and loop rugs. With similar capabilities to the ZQ-II (a past Tuft the World product), the KRD-I is a much-improved version of that machine, reengineered for easier use and greater durability. Recommended for intermediate and advanced tufters.
- Ability to adjust between cut and loop piles
- Adjustable dial to control speed
- Extra scissors and Allen wrench for adjustments
- Access to instructional videos to help you get started
- A 30 day warranty* including parts and labor (to extend your warranty, check out our one-year service package)
*Please note that machines can only be returned within 30 days of delivery. If a machine is adjusted without TTW guidance, the 30 day warranty is void.
- Loop-pile height range: .24 – .47 inches (6 – 12 mm)
- Cut-pile height range: .35 – .70 inches (9 – 18 mm)
- Weight: 4 lbs 10 oz (2.09 kg)*
- Available in 110 volt electricity**
*Note that this machine is quite a bit heavier than the AK-I or AK-II. Learn more about how tufting machines compare here.
**If you’re unsure which voltage is used in your country, check out this list.
Check out the machine in action here: