Apple MacBook Pro (Fall 2021 release) Snapshot
The all new MacBook Pro is supercharged and ready to blow away anything in its path. At first glance, it seems that Apple built this computer like a Hollywood studio dreams up an eternal superhero, capable of anything. Apple even brought back the classics, such is a plethora of inputs, and MagSafe. Buckle your seatbelt, blast the tunes with the room-filling spatial audio, and plow any task in your path.
This specific MacBook Pro is a (CTO) or Custom to Order unit, which has been upgraded from the base specifications to include M1 Max 10-core CPU 32-core GPU chip, 32GB memory, 512GB SSD, Space Gray color, and 96W USB-C power adapter..
MacBook Pro. Max power. More portable.
- Apple M1 Max chip for a massive leap in CPU, GPU, and machine learning performance
- 16-core Neural Engine for up to 11x faster machine learning performance
- Longer battery life, up to 17 hours
- Stunning Liquid Retina XDR display with extreme dynamic range and contrast ratio
- 1080p FaceTime HD camera with advanced image signal processor for sharper video calls
- Six-speaker sound system with force-cancelling woofers
- Studio-quality three-microphone array captures your voice more clearly
- Three Thunderbolt 4 ports, HDMI port, SDXC card slot, headphone jack, MagSafe 3 port
- Next-generation Wi-Fi 6 for faster connectivity
- Backlit Magic Keyboard with Touch ID for secure unlock and payments
- macOS Monterey lets you connect, share, and create like never before, with exciting new FaceTime updates and a redesigned Safari
M1 Max is the most powerful chip ever created for a pro notebook, with 10 CPU cores, up to 32 GPU core10 CPU cores, up to 16 GPU cores, a 16-core Neural Engine, and dedicated encode and decode media engines that support H.264, HEVC, and ProRes codecs.
We can do this all day.
Ferocious performance with game-changing battery life — that efficiency is the magic of Apple silicon. A single charge lets you compile up to four times as much code in Xcode or edit images for up to twice as long in Lightroom Classic. And unlike other notebooks, MacBook Pro delivers the same amazing performance whether it’s plugged in or not.
The coolest part.
Advanced thermal systems move 50 percent more air, even at lower fan speeds. And thanks to the efficiency of Apple silicon, the fans never turn on for many tasks you do every day.
Liquid Retina XDR.
The best display ever in a notebook features Extreme Dynamic Range and a million to one contrast ratio. HDR content comes to life in photos, video, and games — with refined specular highlights, incredible detail in shadows, and vibrant, true-to-life colors. Each display is factory calibrated and features pro reference modes for HDR color grading, photography, design, and print production.
ProMotion comes to Mac for the first time, making everything from scrolling through a web page to gaming super fluid and responsive — while also reducing power consumption. With refresh rates of up to 120Hz, the adaptive technology
automatically adjusts to match the movement of the content. ProMotion video editors can also choose a fixed refresh rate that precisely aligns with their footage.
Heads up — the camera’s 1080p HD.
Staying connected is more important than ever. That’s why the new MacBook Pro camera has double the resolution — 1080p — and uses a lens with a wider aperture that lets in more light. Together with a larger image sensor that has more efficient pixels, the camera delivers two times better low-light performance.
Thanks to the room-filling six-speaker system and advanced algorithms, MacBook Pro supports spatial audio when playing music or video with Dolby Atmos, creating a sophisticated, three-dimensional soundstage. Combine that with the Liquid Retina XDR display, and it’s like having a portable theater.
In the Box
USB-C Power Adapter
USB-C to MagSafe 3 Cable (2 m)