Cut and loop pile machines will take 3-5 business days to fulfill.
The easy-to-use AK-II tufting machine produces elegant loop-pile tufts for a polished, punch-needle look. Adjustable pile height and speed dial allow for maximum control. Perfect for beginning and advanced tufters alike.
- A comprehensive digital user manual, including helpful video links
- A printed user manual that ships with the machine
- A set of replacement parts
- A 30 day warranty* including parts and labor (to extend your warranty, check out our one-year service package)
*Please note that machines can only be returned within 30 days of delivery. If a machine is adjusted without TTW guidance, the 30 day warranty is void.
- High-quality aluminum construction
- Adjustable loop-pile height range: .157″ to .55″ (4 – 13 mm)
- Adjustable speed from 5 – 45 stitches per second
- Weight: 3 lbs (1.4 kgs)
- Universal voltage 100 – 240 V, 50 – 60 HZ
- A/B plug*
*Most customers outside of the U.S. will need to purchase a plug adapter. If you’re unsure which plug is used in your country, check out this list. Adapters are easily purchasable online.
Not sure which machine is right for you? Check out this useful comparison chart and demonstration video.